Thursday, September 24, 2009

Capture The Moments



Sometimes, I wish I could capture moments. They slip   through my fingers like water and then a memory is only left. There are cameras out there, I know, but they're not enough. If I take a photo of me standing in the rain, will I feel the droplets on my skin? Will I feel the coldness making me vulnerable? Will I feel the thrill of it wishing it would never stop?

A photo is a mere paper with cold shapes printed on and it's only getting worse and worse. You always see them advertising advanced cameras with high resolutions, but who the hell wants to see reality plain as it is?! I love the old cameras that captured photos in black and white then I'd paint the sky in lively blue, the clouds in innocent white and myself in dreamy rose.  

No comments: